Recipe of Perfect Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me)

Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me).

Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me)

Hello, I am Denise. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make best recipe of banana  cake (for me) recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) Recipe

Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have best recipe of banana  cake (for me) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me):

  1. Make ready 3-4 of ripe banana.
  2. Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
  3. Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour (I used cake flour).
  4. Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  5. Get 1 tsp of salt.
  6. Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
  7. Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
  8. Take 2 cups of sugar (I used 1 3/4 cup).
  9. Take 3/4 cup of butter (170 gr).
  10. Take 3 of eggs.
  11. Make ready 1/4 cup of chocolate chips for sprinkle.
  12. Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.

Instructions to make Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me):

  1. Preheat your oven at 135°C or 275 °F..
  2. Mashed your banana using fork, and mix it with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside..
  3. If you are out of buttermilk, you could make it by using 1 and a half cup of milk mix with 1 and a half table spoon of lemon juice. Let it sit at least 10-15 minutes. Stir it once when you are about to use it..
  4. After preparing your buttermilk, next is your dry ingredients. Mix flour with vanilla essence, salt, baking soda and your cinnamon powder, stir a bit using your balloon whisk to combine. Set aside..
  5. Prepare your loaf pan, prepare your parchment paper, cut it a little longer from the loaf pan, so later it will help you to lift the banana cake easier from the pan. Grease it with butter and dusting with flour. Set aside. (I used 21x10x4 brownies pan).
  6. Into the other bowl, cream together butter and sugar about almost 3 minutes, or until pale, and beat in eggs, one at a time..
  7. Add dry ingredients mixture into the batter by sifting it straight to the bowl, whisk until just combine, and alternate it with your buttermilk. Start with the flour mixture, end with it too. Example, you put in flour mixture first into the batter, after combine, add buttermilk, after combine, flour again, buttermilk, and end with flour..
  8. Stir in mashed banana, until just mixed..
  9. Pour into a loaf pan it will become perhaps around 2 loaves. If you use brownies pan like mine, it will become 3 pans. Sprinkle with the last touch of chocolatechips..
  10. Bake it around 35-40 minutes. To prevent burning crust, while baking process, when you already find the great color of your cake, but the inside is still wet and undone, you could cover the top using a piece of parchment paper, and let it sit into the oven a bit longer around 5-10 minutes more without over baking crust..
  11. After finish baking, let it cool inside the loaf around 5 minutes, and take it out, continue to let it cool over the cooling wire until completely cooled..
  12. After that, chill it inside the fridge at least 1 hour. The best serving is after getting chilled. Enjoy! 😘😘😘.
  13. The texture after getting chilled and cut..
  14. If you desire for the stronger taste of banana, feel free to add 1-2 more over ripe banana in it..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special dish best recipe of banana  cake (for me) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: Best Recipe of Banana  Cake (for me) Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close