Recipe of Super Quick My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat

My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat.

My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat

Hi, I'm Roselyn. Today, I will show you a way to make my friend's favourite pastilla with meat recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat Recipe

My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat is something which I've loved my entire life.

My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my friend's favourite pastilla with meat using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat:

  1. Make ready 6 of phyllo dough, sheets.
  2. Get 350 g of meat, minced.
  3. Get 1 of onion, chopped.
  4. Make ready 1 of red pepper, chopped.
  5. Take 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped finely.
  6. Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
  7. Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
  8. Prepare of butter melted.
  9. Get of olive oil.
  10. Get 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce, (harissa).
  11. Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
  12. Get of salt to taste.
  13. Take of black pepper to taste.
  14. Make ready 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.

Instructions to make My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat:

  1. For the filling, heat the oil in a saucepan,add in the onion, red pepper, and minced meat. Mix well..
  2. Stir in the parsley, ginger, cumin, paprika, tomato paste, hot sauce, and salt. Cook until the meat is done and adjust the seasoning to taste..
  3. Preheat the oven to 180C..
  4. Brush well the phyllo sheets with butter, so that they become crispy when baking..
  5. Cover the bottom and sides of a round baking pan (26 cm in diameter) with 3 phyllo sheets and place the fourth at the center to have 2 layers of phyllo dough.
  6. Spread evenly the meat filling over the phyllo sheets. Fold the sides of the phyllo sheets over the meat filling..
  7. Place the remaining 2 phyllo sheets on top and tuck in the sides of the phyllo sheets inside the baking pan..
  8. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, until the pastilla turns slightly golden..
  9. Serve hot with salad on the side..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special dish my friend's favourite pastilla with meat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My Friend's Favourite Pastilla With Meat Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close