Recipe of Homemade Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃

Hi, I am Betty. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make chocolate trifle glass😃😃 recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I am going to make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 Recipe

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate trifle glass😃😃 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃:

  1. Get 1 litre of milk.
  2. Prepare 4 pack of Chocolate cake.
  3. Prepare 2 sachet of Rossmoor custard.
  4. Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
  5. Make ready 3 tbsp of Chocolate chip.

Instructions to make Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃:

  1. Milk me sugar daal kar boil Karen..
  2. Chocolate custard powder ki water ya milk me ghol lein..
  3. Milk boil ho to custard powder daal kar mix Karen or thick ho jae to acchy se phent kar stove se utar lein..
  4. Jab cool ho gae to chocolate cake mota Torr kar mix Karen or glass me daaly..
  5. Last me Oper se Chocolate chip sprinkle Karen..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish chocolate trifle glass😃😃 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close