Recipe of Homemade My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

Hello, I'm Crystal. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make my lava chocolate mug cake recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my lava chocolate mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. Get of butter.
  2. Get of water.
  3. Take of vanilla.
  4. Make ready of salt.
  5. Get of white sugar.
  6. Take of flour.
  7. Make ready of cocoa powder.
  8. Prepare of chocolate chips (optional).

Steps to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. Melt the butter in a coffee mug..
  2. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth..
  3. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Add your choice of chocolate chips if you want..
  4. Cook in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. If you want less "lava" and more cake you can cook it for 10 seconds more. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds..

So that is going to wrap it up for this distinctive dish my lava chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close