Recipe of Perfect My special cheeseless pizza

My special cheeseless pizza.

My special cheeseless pizza

Hello, I am Virginia. Today, we're going to make my special cheeseless pizza recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My special cheeseless pizza Recipe

My special cheeseless pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My special cheeseless pizza is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

My special cheeseless pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My special cheeseless pizza is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my special cheeseless pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My special cheeseless pizza:

  1. Get 2 cups of flour.
  2. Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
  3. Make ready 1 tbsp of v. Oil.
  4. Prepare 1/4 of tap of salt.
  5. Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
  6. Make ready 2 tbsp of cornflour.
  7. Get 1/2 cup of +2tbsp of warm water.
  8. Make ready of Fillings.
  9. Make ready of Tomatoe paste(henze satchet paste).
  10. Get of Onion.
  11. Get of Fresh tomatoes.
  12. Make ready of Green/red pepper.
  13. Prepare of Carrot.
  14. Prepare of Grill chicken.

Instructions to make My special cheeseless pizza:

  1. In a clean bowl, add in d flour, salt, sugar,yeast,vegetable oil, and warm water n mix thoroughly until smooth.bring it to ur working table n knead more..
  2. Grease ur bowl, with little oil,put d dough keep in warm place n allow to rise for 20minute.Remove n punch down, knead more..
  3. Grease ur pizza pan n spread d dough on it, spread until dough covers the pan, trim d excess at d edge with ur pizza cutter.
  4. Pizza sauce: add little oil into ur saucepan,add garlic,onion n allow to cook,then add ur tomatoe paste n fry a little, then add little water until a not too watery consistency is achieve,add black pepper,abit of sugar n allow to cook for some minutes.remove n allow to cool down before use..
  5. Spread sauce on d dough,add ur vegetable topping,chicken on minced meat n baked for 15-20minutes.

So that is going to wrap it up for this distinctive dish my special cheeseless pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My special cheeseless pizza Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close